OKJobMatch is a web-based job-matching and labor market information system. OKJobMatch provides job seekers, employers, and training providers with easy-to-use tools that support a wide range of activities. As a service of the public workforce system, OKJobMatch is completely free for you to use. You only need a computer and internet access to do the following:
- Create and post a resume or job posting
- Determine whether you’re eligible for state- or federally funded workforce programs
- Search for the ideal job or job candidate
- Search for the ideal training or service provider
- Research labor market information
- And much more!
Create a self-service account today to manage your job or resume search. Friendly, knowledgeable workforce development professionals are also available at your local Oklahoma Workforce Center to assist you. Whether you’re an individual looking for the perfect career opportunity, an employer looking for the ideal job candidate, or a training provider who wants to get the word out about your programs, check out the tools and services on OKJobMatch and let Oklahoma work for you.
CLICK HERE to explore the jobs, resumes or training programs in the state of Oklahoma.